Thursday, August 6, 2009

Furniture For Children


Here is creative furniture especially for children! It's funny, isn't it? Many of us would like to have it in their place for good mood. This furniture looks alive, like in fairy tales or old kind cartoons from my childhood. So many awesome memories connected with younger ages! Such items would make them funnier, we could tell about our furniture adventures to our friends and they would believe when they sow them. Ha ha ha... Now our present or future children (if speaking about myself) will enjoy them, play with them, imagine magic stories of their childhood and make everybody around them involve in their huge enchanting world full of smiles and happiness!

Picture source: http://neobychno.com/1166/neobychnaya-mebel-chast-2/

7 comments:

madan das said...

really i can't understand these furnitures. But the first one is too funny(DOG). hehehehehe

madan das said...

Crazier Furnitures!!!

Nane said...

haha, glad you liked them!

madan das said...

I also want to post some articles in my blog but i hav no time. My blog is like a desert.
But u hav water, trees and greens in your blog, so please lend me I'm begging u.
hihihihihihihih

Nane said...

Sure, as much, as u need!

geosam said...

funny :)

madan das said...

Kids will enjoy the first one very much i hope...i mean the dog table...
It is too funny & i can't stop my laugh when i see the furniture again and again.