Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Indian Jewelry

To my friend Harry (Geo), as this article is his idea!


Jewelery has been part of the Indian civilization since ancient history. They were in fashion since ancient civilizations as Harappa and Mohanjodaro.

Made out of almost any material, jewelry is basically adorned to highlight nearly any body part. Be it the traditional jewelry or the latest ones which are increasingly in demand, i.e. the costume & imitation jewelery.
There is no dearth when it comes to accentuating the beauty with varied imaginative & stunningly designed jewelry items.
When it comes to defining the materials used for shaping jewelry items, then anything under the roof of the sky can be transformed into breathtaking ornamental items. Such as, metals such as gold & silver, copper, ivory, woods, precious gemstones as diamonds & pearls, beads, shells, leather, plastic, glass, bone & others. They help define varied intricately designed shapes adding on to the beauty of these adorning items.

Source
http://handicraft.indiamart.com/products/jewellery/

15 comments:

Audra said...

Awesome site, thank you for sharing this Indian Jewelry with me. Hope everyone enjoys

Helen said...

woow,Indian jewelry is so beautiful! This was interesting text :P i hope to read more about jewelry (for example different other country's)thanks for that :)

Nane said...

Thank you both!
All the ideas you give me will be on this blog! As well as you can prepare any article to share with our friends and I'll publish them for sure!

WELCOME PEOPLE and ENJOY!

madan das said...

I like those Indian jeweleries,
as i'm Indian these jewelery is as usual for me. Everyday i come across these jeweleries with my relatives.
But i really like it.
Hav u ever seen an Indian Bride?
u can find there how much she is wearing jeweleries like these...

Nane said...

I have seen several Indian movies. I know that the bride wears red sari, a lot of gold jewelry etc. It's unique style, I liked it, but can't imagine myself in their place.

madan das said...

Then try hard to imagine...oneday u'll get ur imagination.

Nane said...

Sure I'll try, dear!

madan das said...

ohhh.....To whom i'll marry, she also must be wearing a lot of golds and jeweleries at the wedding time. I'm just imaging how she'll look......... hehehehehehehehe.
I'm also waiting for the day to come.
I'm just imaging coolly.

Nane said...

So you dream to get married?!

madan das said...

Nooooooooo, I'll not marry now. I'm still young. I don't even think of that but i was imaging. I need to have more fun now, who is going to be married now? To me it'll be like that i'm in a prison after the marriage.

Nane said...

Hahahaha
Why so sad?!

madan das said...

no i'm not sad. But who is going to be married now? I enjoy my life as i'm totally free now.

Nane said...

Eh, nobody is ever free! It only seems to you!

madan das said...

Un-huh! I mean i'm free from girls..
hohohohohohoh

Nane said...

Ok, as you wish! :))))))))