Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fashion art

This wonder job is made by an Economist! I have seen huge variety of her art products and she agreed to show this one at my blog, so I want to thank her! She also agreed to give an interview, her name is Seda Musakhanyan, remember this name, you'll certainly pass over her works in the future......
- Hi Seda, how are you?
- Hello Nane, I am fine. Thank you!
- Tell us more about this splendid work of fashion art! How it came to your mind?
- First of all I don't consider it like art. As you have already said I am not professional in it, it's just my hobby. What about the idea. I just knew that there is special paints for glass, and I decided to make something using them. It's just the result of my experiences.
- Seda, I know that you work not only on glass. What else materials do you use?
- Everything you can imagine:)
- OK... You are a creative person! Than promise you'll show here your future works, we are looking forward to see them!
- I promise. I can't say what it will be, but I promise that it will not be less interesting.
- I'm curious... And what are your future plans?
- My coming plans are mostly connected with my professional career. What about my hobby, I have already promised you something exciting, so I should keep my word!
- Thank you, Seda, for interesting conversation! See you soon!
- Thank you for your interest!

3 comments:

Nane said...

Seda is my colleague, she works in advertising area, but she is a very creative person. Seda can make art works from very different and even incredible materials!

Anonymous said...

very beatiful

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment Nane! In order to follow the blog you should subscribe to RSS, there is a RSS link on the right side of the blog. thank you very much for your interest!
Anoush